Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. In this guide, We try to explain How to pass the mission of A Favor to Ask in the Anthem game. So we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Anthem, the next big looter shooter from Mass Effect creators Bioware, is finally here after months of anticipation. Set in an unfinished world where humanity is fighting to survive, you play as a Freelancer equipped with a robotic flying suit called a Javelin that harnesses the power of Anthem, a volatile energy source.
A Favor to Ask Walkthrough
- Talk to Yarrow to get this quest, once you have received the quest jump into your Javelin suit and begin the tasks. First, you will have to locate the first Memorial site and clear out 12 Predators.
- After that, you will need to light the fire at the Memorial. The same needs to be done at the Second Memorial, but before you can light the fire there, you must retrieve 4 links.
- When retrieving the links, you can use your compass located at the top of your screen to lead you towards the Javelins. Since the links are not outlined until you get very close to them, the compass is handy in this situation.
- Retrieve the links, light the fire and make your way to the third Memorial, to repeat the process.
- At the third Memorial, you will have to retrieve some stolen equipment, before you light the fire. Again, the equipment will be marked out on your compass as yellow icons. Keep an eye out for these, as you need to retrieve 3 of them.
- Light the fire and clear out the enemies, then finally honor Yarrow’s request in the Solarium Court to complete the mission.
- Preventative Precautions
Talk to Sumer to get this quest, once you have received the quest jump into your Javelin suit and begin the tasks. Proceed by travelling to the base and clearing it out from the nearby scars.
- Then, fly off to the next scar base, where you will have to locate 3 salvage piles. The easiest way to locate the 3 Salvage piles is to use your compass. The compass at the top of your screen will tell you which direction the pile will be.
- Once you have defeated the scars, fly further into the cave to find Shaper relic. You will encounter some scars here – defeat them. Then, you are required to search for 3 Shaper relic fragments.
- Again, make use of the compass, to make you work easier. Finally, put the fragments in the transporter to finish the mission.
That’s all this is the end of the mission of A Favor to Ask in the Anthem game