Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey game guide focuses on how to find the baby monkey location. The guide will give you basic tips and tricks on how to find baby monkey. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Baby monkey location
The baby monkey will have no set location, given that it will depend on where you chose as your hiding spot at the beginning of the game.
You have to need to use your abilities like hearing so you can listen its cries.
To enter hearing mode:
- Press X or Q to start sensing,
- Then Press B or Left-Click.
- You’ll see a variety of white rings displayed on-screen, though the calls of nearby wildlife will be displayed with yellow rings. A lone yellow ring in the near-distance should pinpoint the location of the baby monkey, and if you can’t see any yellow rings outside of the calls of your clan, you’ll need to venture further out.
Once you have found the hiding baby monkey
- Press B or Left-Click to carry it.
- After doing so, you will then need to take it to your settlement to regroup with the rest of your clan. You will then be able to progress in the game with the baby monkey having successfully rejoined your clan.
This is the ending of Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey Baby Monkey Location guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.