Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition game guide focuses on Lithuanians Civilisation. The guide will give you some strategical tips, special civilization bonuses, team bonus, unique unit for Lithuanians Civilization in Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition game. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
(Eastern Europe): The forested boglands east of the Baltic Sea hold more than meets the eye. Coagulate the various Baltic tribes into a Grand Duchy with a new religion, smash invading forces with powerful cavalry and mobile spearmen and javelineers, and assemble the largest empire in late-medieval Europe! The Lithuanian unique unit is the Leitis, a heavy cavalry unit who strikes with such vigor that all armor is useless against his weaponry.
Special Civilisation Bonuses
- Start with +150 food.
- Spearman line and Skirmishers move 10% faster.
- Cavalry get +1 attack for each Relic garrisoned in the Monastery, up to +5.
Team Bonus: Walls cost -50%
- Hill Forts: Town Centres +3 range.
- Tower Shields: Spearman line and Skirmishers +1 pierce armour.
The Leitis: A Cavalry unit whose attack ignores armour. Scary stuff.
– Fast Castle into Knight or Leitis Rush will be VERY strong with this Civ. Their 150 extra food and their attack bonus makes up for this. In this case, the player should take their Dark Age normally (advancing at 22 population) and save the extra food for the Castle Age upgrade, while also saving at least 200 gold (preferably 300) for making Monks, which will be used for retrieving Relics.
– Once in the Castle Age, Lithuanians should strike with Knights and Leitis and focus on the search for Relics with their Monks. If the player gets lucky and claims 5 Relics, they will get the upper hand, since their cavalry will surpass even the attack of Malian cavalry With Farimba (which is an Imperial Age technology), but even with just one Relic, a Knight rush with Lithuanians is very viable.
-The Lithuanians’ Civ bonus is one of the scariest in the entire game. Imagine 10 paladins crashing down on you.. with 5 extra attack. Yeah, the enemy want that.
The Lithuanians almost play like a more micro intensive version of the Goths. 1)Get relics/Boom 2)Fend off attackers 3)Profit?
-Hill Forts allows Town Centres to maintain a good defence in the Castle Age. Considering that they also have almost all the relevant defensive technologies, except for Arrowslits and Hoardings. Also, two of their core units – the Spearman line and the Skirmisher – are also used mostly for defending (against cavalry and archers, respectively).
Considering their Imperial Age technology Tower Shields, which improves the Spearmen line’s and Skirmishers’ pierce armour, while both unit lines are also faster, they are a strong civilisation in trash wars. Their Skirmishers in particular become even more effective against archers.
As already stated, if a Lithuanian player has at least 2 or 3 relics, considering they also have all improvements for Paladins and Hussars, and their unique unit,the Leitis, they will be force to fear in the late game.
This is the ending of Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition Lithuanians Civilization Guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.