Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition game guide focuses on a simple Build Order for a fast castle start for Dark Age and, Feudal Age. This is a quick guide on a simple fast castle Build Order. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Dark Age / Feudal Age Build Order
- 1-2 house then sheep
- 3 house then sheep -> Only ever harvest 1 animal in the beginning or you will lose food due to rot!!
Send your scout in circles around your TC (Town Center) and search for animals (sheep etc), resources and ! 2 Boars
- 4-6 sheep
- 7 lumber camp near the start with a good wood line
- 8-10 wood at the lumber camp
- 11 house near boar then lure it
Lure: 1 time attack the board then move the villager to your TC when vill is near TCuse other vill under TC to kill the boar under the TC and send 3 to the old corpse and 3 to the new boar corps.
When the boar has 180 food left do it again with the 2nd Boar.
After Boars are done use the animals that are left, afterwards build farms with the villagers.
- 12 build a mill at the berries
- 13-20 berries -> If you have deers near your TC Split in half and build a second mill near the dear and hunt them
- 21-24 wood
- 25 mining camp on gold
- 26-27 gold
Click Up (Advance to the next age in your TC) –> Feudal Age
When you arrive in Feudal Age:
- 28-30 Wood
Take 1 From wood to make a Blacksmith and 2 to make a Market.
Send back to Wood afterwards.
Click Up (Advance to the next age in your TC) –> Castle Age
This is the ending of Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition Build Order Guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.