Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. 1000 Days to Escape game guide focuses on Beginners Guide and Tips. In this guide you will get some tips and lifehacks. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
1000 days to escape is a space arcade simulator. This game covers serious issues in an ironic form.
Life on the Earth is going to disappear. Due to huge temps of population growth and global development of human civilization, irreversible climate change and disturbance of stable processes in the biosphere of our planet occur. Calculations has shown that oxygen remains for 1000 days.
At the World Summit on the Global Security you’ve got a carte blanche to realize the largest space program ever. The main goal is to save as many people as you can.
Beginners Guide and Tips
- When you start game, you can send 3 sputniks to 3 different planets. It is very important, because sputnik of first level need 10 days to explore planet.
- You buy rocket fuel in PER LAUNCH increments. Whether you use 500 mln distance worth or 2000 mln distance worth, 1 fuel is still consumed.
- If planet does not have solid surface don’t try to send people to it, it is suicide.
- If you want to get money, try to completely populate a planet, it gives good reward.
- To upgrade oil and sputniks you need to destroy aliens, but there is some bad generations of universe in-game. For example: there is a planet with no-atmoshere, where is 500 millions of aliens, so you need to destroy it with 250 soldiers, and the distance between you and this planet is 2000, but if you don’t have oil of lvl 2 or rocket of lvl 3 you can restart, because there is no way to destroy them.
- There is some annoying bugs in-game. If you can’t start expedition you can restart, it can’t be fixed. Maybe it is not actual, so be happy.
This is the ending of 1000 Days to Escape Beginners Guide and Tips. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.
- None Found